Tell someone to do something, and you change their life–for a day; tell someone a story and you change their life.
Strategic Storytelling for Movements is a five-week, mentored online course that will accelerate your media strategy through the power of story and focus your stories on effective strategy.
Whois this course for?
- Mission practitioners, especially among unreached peoples, who want to find or create media content to support their kingdom-multiplication strategies.
- Content creators who want to partner with others to make more fruitful content available to the field.
- Leaders seeking to be more effective in using story to support church planting and disciple-making movements.
What You’ll Get From This Course
- Join the groundswell of strategy-directed storytelling that catalyzes movements of reproducing disciples among the unreached.
- A heart for storytelling and its strategic application in disciple-making movements.
- An understanding of what makes stories strategic (or not).
- A firm grasp on the characteristics of stories that serve a Media-To-Movements Strategy
- Templates for finding existing stories or creating your own.
- Inspiration from storytelling that has impacted some of the world’s most difficult-to-reach people.
- Connections with expert instructors and like-minded peers around the world.
- A strategic storytelling plan to apply to your ministry immediately.
Skills to train others in strategic storytelling.
- Be prayed for each week by a dedicated prayer partner.
Sign up for the course
Find more information, or to sign up for the Strategic Storytelling for Movements course, click here.
Share this Post