This is why we want to see a movement of God’s people communicating timeless truth through story leading to life-change through Jesus.
Why We Need To Story Better
- God is the Great Storyteller. We need to be more like Him.
- Story is at our core – hardwired into our DNA.
- We steal from God’s glory when we don’t tell His stories well.
- For the sake of the Great Commission, the body of Christ must learn the art of story as it relates to evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.
- Learning the art of story will change how we live our stories, tell stories, write stories, film stories.
- If we don’t tell our own story well, others will tell it for us.
An online training opportunityThe Mission Media University of the Visual Story Network offers a five-week online course in Story in Ministry a few times during the year.
The one-hour weekly live sessions are recorded for later review, and require two hours of independent work each week.
This course is for mission practitioners who are actively trying to reach and teach people in the way of Christ, creatives with a missional heart seeking to better understand the art of story, and leaders of mission organizations, churches and ministries seeking to be more effective at reaching, teaching and leading.
Sign up for the course
Share this Post
Photo credits: Unsplash.com © Dustin Lee. Used under a Creative Commons (CC-BY-NC-SA-2.0) licence.