This is why we want to see a movement of God’s people communicating timeless truth through story leading to life-change through Jesus.
Why We Need To Story Better
- God is the Great Storyteller. We need to be more like Him
- Story is at our core – hardwired into our DNA.
- We steal from God’s glory when we don’t tell His stories well.
- For the sake of the Great Commission, the body of Christ must learn the art of story as it relates to evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.
- Learning the art of story will change how we live our stories, tell stories, write stories, film stories.
- If we don’t tell our own story well, others will tell it for us.
An online training opportunityThe Mission Media University of the Visual Story Network is offering a five-week online course in Story in Ministry, beginning Wednesday, February 22. Each live session will be on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8.00, use this time zone converter). Live course dates: February 22, March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22. Live sessions will be recorded for later review. To receive the course certificate, attendance at four live sessions is required.
This course is for mission practitioners who are actively trying to reach and teach people in the way of Christ, creatives with a missional heart seeking to better understand the art of story, and leaders of mission organizations, churches and ministries seeking to be more effective at reaching, teaching and leading.